Now we all have our favourite products. I am sharing my top five! Ok six.
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. Primer primer primer. You have to prep your skin before you apply foundation. Woolworths
2. Face and Body Foundation by Makeup Forever Paris. Light weight water-based gel formula/foundation, though build-able coverage. Soft and dewy skin, yes please!
3. Clear Gel Mascara by Essence. Just like you use hairspray to set your locks, I use this clear mascara to neaten my brows and set the shape. Available from Clicks, only 30 bucks! (Do yourself a favour and fill them in too, “Hello Angelina!”)
4. Maybeline Colossal Black Mascara. Needs no introduction or explanation.
5. Black Kohl Pencil by Makeup Forever. Draw it on, smudge it, blend it, line the inside of the eye. Takes seconds and you look hot! You can never go wrong with a good kohl pencil!
6. Xim-Up Lip Plumper. I’m loving big, fat, juicy lips at the moment! I found this lip plumper at Metropolitain Cosmetics, contains Guggulu. Don’t ask but its plant-based, aka natural ingredients. Stay away from the fillers!
Before I say something cheesy like “Because you’re worth it or Maybe she was born with it” Please share your own favourite products!